ATC & TGS 2013 for exchange

10:13

 TAG CARPE DIEM 

I used clocks embossing folder, glimmer glam, distress ink, embossing powder on the sign, brilliance ink, utee, gold perfect pearls, key and swirl chipboard, pink ribbon, beads and pearl pin


TAG LIMITLESS

I used distress ink, brilliance ink, swirles stamp, cage chipboard, pearls, spellbinder´s butterfly, ribbon, safety pin, pearl embossing powder.
 TAG BELIEVE 
I used: distress ink, embossing powder, hand writing stamp, heart vine stamp, wire, bambu bead, utee, ribbon, pearl pin, ric rac ribbon

 TAG PLAY 
I used distress ink, music notes embossing folder, chipboard, shrink plastic, utee, ribbon, pin pearl, lace, safety pin, play charm


 ATC THANKS 
I used distress ink, chipboards, brads, music notes embossing folder, utee, ribbons, shrink plastic


 Tag: I´m Happy 
I used gesso, glimmer mist, washi tape, utee, book paper, fabric flower, pearl, ribbon, owl charm, letters made with dymo


ATC  FOR MY FRIEND
I used  book paper,  distress ink, embossed clock, utee, chipboard, ribbon, pearl pin, embossed butterfly chipboard

También Puede Gustarte

SpotIM